Thursday, June 5, 2008

Embarrassed To Be Lovin' It

I swear it isn't often, but sometimes I do get an itch to eat McDonald's food. It's usually a craving for their crispy chicken classic sandwich with fries, and now they have authentic sweet tea. So today I had that craving for my lunch while I was at work. I asked my coworker if he would judge me for that decision, I don't know why. I then thought to myself that if I walked past better food options, I would then perhaps lose that craving, and make a better decision. This did not happen. So, I walked into the familiar fast food restaurant on Massachusetts Avenue, and ordered exactly what I was craving. It came with a barrel size cup for the authentic southern sweet iced tea. As I walked down Massachusetts Avenue back to 264 Huntington Avenue, I felt like everyone looked at me, looked at the bag, and judged me. Is that vain? Paranoid? Or just the part of my brain that knows I shouldn't eat McDonald's? Also, the McDonald's really didn't match what I am wearing today. Is that gay? To think that even my food should match my outfit? Yeah? Ok. Well anyway, I couldn't get back to the underground phone room at the BU Theatre fast enough. Once I reached my safe haven, I enjoyed my greasy lunch, and took solace in knowing that I won't crave this food again for quite some time... or until I get drunk.

Oh, and I just recently found out that this man:
named Jeremy B$#@%...will be moving in with me for the remainder of my lease. You might recognize him from Improv Asylum, or Patty Barrett's blog. He was my director, and is currently re-employed by Improv Asylum. My actual roommate, Nick W, moved out sometime ago to live with his lady, but still paid rent at our place. Make sense? No? Well anyway, Jeremy was soon to be homeless, when Nick swooped in to pick him up off the streets, and placed him into my loving and humble apartment. I look forward to the time that we will be "living" together, because Jeremy is funny and considerate and keeps odd mysterious hours. And I know that it will make Patty a little jealous. Jeremy promised me a pie and a 4 bean casserole. He's great.

That's all.

Oh wait! I was also in Italy for the last 2 weeks, but there really isn't much to say about that. It wasn't very pretty, the food was awful, the people were mean/unattractive, and I get all the Italy I need in the North End of Boston.

KIDDING!

No comments: