Thursday, May 15, 2008

Open 24 Hours


It's 5AM and I find myself wide awake. So, I reach down beside me, I open my Mac, anxiously I sign onto iChat, finding the one and only, Benjamin Rauhala online. I know Ben through my dear friend Christina. She introduced us because she thought I didn't have enough gay friends, but you know what, I don't want gay friends. But Ben is a great friend, and I wish I got to see more of him. So Ben came into the city last summer and we had a little photo shoot in the North End. This photo is of me baptising him... I am a religion.

... Sonya's online as well. Hi Sonya!

What am I doing still awake at this hour? Well, my mind is just racing, and I have that nervous feeling in my chest. You know, it comes in waves, and makes you feel kinda hot? Anyway, I'm just thinking of a lot stuff that has happened in the last week or so, and what may happen in the future. Like I said before, I'm going to Italy on Saturday, so I'm anxious about that. Then there's moving next year: will we find an apartment? Will Patty still want to live with me? Will I afford it? Then my mind goes to the romantic/horny side...nuf said. And to top it all off, I'm sleeping in my younger brother's room, on a twin size bed! This is the recipe for insomnia.

Oh! So I went to dinner tonight with Mom and brother, and the topic of sex came up, and was of course brought up by Mom. Now, most of you probably cringe at the thought of discussing sex with your parents, but for some reason, talking about it with Karen is just so amusing. Mostly because she gets a kick out of all the terminology, which I generally leave up to my brother. Par example, my brother spouted out the term blumpkin. I had no idea what it meant. Apparently, a blumpkin, is the act of jerking a guy off while he poops. Great, thanks Matt. Anyway, my mom started cracking up. Then they both proceeded to make fun of me for not knowing a Soulja Boy song. Whatever, I got a little drunk off a glass of cabernet and a coffee with Bailey's and Frangelico, sooooooooo... jokes on them.

Ben just described me as a pomegranate. Stating that I am sweet like most fruits, but I have many rare and uncommon traits. And I mix well with energy drinks.

I think I'll try to sleep now.

So long...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blumpkin - The delicately balanced art of getting your cock sucked while taking a dump.

Morty made frequent trips to the office restroom, but never when the janitor who calls Costa Rica is there, because that janitor like to give Blumpkins.

Nick, love your blog, just making sure you get your facts straight.

Endearment,

Mitch