Thursday, June 12, 2008

NO!


Do you have a minute to save the entire planet?...umm...ONE minute?...no, no I'm sorry I do not. Does this make me a bad person? Where would my cash donation go? If I ever did stop to talk to one of these people something tells me that they wouldn't ask me to help plant trees on Rt. 1. No no no, they are more than likely getting donations for SOME organization that will take 20 minutes to discuss. If I am going to do something for Mama Earth, it will not be giving a sophomore in college a 20. What if he's really just a crack head?! Ok, so he's probably not a crack head, BUT, my contribution to ANY organization is action, not money. Money is too easy, and who knows what it is used for. I recycle. I reuse. And I freakin' reduce. Well... I don't exactly know what I reduce...I guess I try to reduce electricity? Anyway, stop trying to delay me from where I'm going. I have a busy schedule, and I do not have time to listen to a 30 minute lecture that will inevitably result in me having to give money. Ok?! Great.

No comments: