Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nick & Nick Pilot

The pilot episode of "Nick & Nick" is set to shoot on October 25th, and we hope to release it to the interwebs by November. I hope we produce something worth watching, and that it will spark our brains to continue writing episodes. So far we only have 5 written episodes, but at our last production meeting, we decided that it was in our best interest to just get a pilot episode shot so that Nick and I can figure out our characters, our relationship, and our dynamic working together on a project in general.

This could not have come at a better time as I've felt a little under stimulated lately not being on Seriously Bent anymore. I didn't realize how big a role those jerks played in my life until I wasn't going to weekly rehearsals. They all continue to do pretty great things outside of SB, and I couldn't be prouder to watch them perform... with the exception of Kelly who's only accomplishment has been to unsuccessfully come out as a lesbian/Lady Ga Ga stalker.

Anyway, I'll keep all 6 of you up to date with the pilot and whatever progress we make on the show.

Halloween approaches fast!... WHAT AM I GOING TO BE???? All I can think of is Freddy Mercury (cliche) and a duel costume with Julia, me as Father Time and her as Mother Nature... you know, because she's rabid environmentalist with her 50 cats.

Open to other ideas gang...

2 comments:

J. Clarence said...

I can't effing wait to watch the pilot, Nick. The two of you on your own are hilarious, so together a show sounds like magic, sprinkles, and Unicorns, i.e. fabulous.

Nick said...

Ha. Maybe we should change the title of the show to "Magic, Sprinkles, and Unicorns" !

You will be kept in the loop, and I look forward to hopefully seeing you this weekend!