Monday, October 5, 2009

Fashionably Late


Alright so after the last entry where I scolded all of you, I am hereby inviting you to this week's Fashionably Late event at The Liberty Hotel, located across the street from the Charles/MGH T stop. Doors will open at 8PM, the fashion show begins at 10PM, and guess what!... the fashionable wears are from SHAKE THE TREE!!!

That's right folks, we've hit the glamor circuit with models and DJs and the whole thing. I will be attending along with our lovely owner Marian, rock star Shakers Rewan and Julie, AND the clothing will be accessorized by local jeweler, Marissa Bethany.

If you would like to attend, and why wouldn't you, please RSVP to the following address: fashion@libertyhotel.com

This is their website: http://www.libertyhotel.com/

How cool is this place?


I do hope you can attend, all it will cost you is a cocktail and or appetizer and or dinner... if you so choose! You can always just come for the sexy party of models and fashion and ME!

1 comment:

StefHeartsYou said...

I'm there. I'm so there.