Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"You're a Judgemental F@!$"

Hello again! Did you all miss me?? I haven't gone anywhere, I've just been in non-writing mode for a few days. My life has been moderately eventful since I last posted. I'm sure you were all wondering what I had in store for myself last weekend as I had mentioned how excited I was. (That's Justin and I from a dance in high school) WELL, allow me to satisfy your hunger for knowledge of my life:

Friday Day: I was in, quite possibly the greatest mood I have EVER been in at work... and I've worked there for over a year. A lot of it had to do with the knowledge that I was going to spend the weekend with one of my best friends from high school, and we were kicking off our weekend with a Red Sox game! The other part of my good mood had to do with a new bond that really began to take shape with a colleague at work. So that was nice.

Friday Evening: Red Sox game, which bt-dubs, my mom ended up being at, so that was random and fun. The game was intense as it went into extra innings, though Justin and I left after the bottom of the 11th in order to party. So first went to a highlighter party at an Allston apartment, thrown by Justin's roommate from PC. This party consisted of 65 muscley jock like 18-20 year old man-boys. So even though I knew no one, and felt a lot out of place, there was a nice view. Following the dude-guy show, we hiked across Harvard Ave to Brighton to attend Trevor's birthday party. Here I was subject to a gay-off between myself and Clarence. Despite the fact that I was wearing a Red Sox T-shirt, and am, in general, not-fem, I lost, and was proclaimed gayer.

Saturday "Morning": Breakfast at Theo's with Justin

Saturday Afternoon: We walked around aimlessly through Boston. Visited Christina at her paper store where she oogled Justin's new muscles. After leaving the store, Justin called me a judgemental f@!$ as I complained about a woman that came into the store and returned some paper to Christina. He doesn't know the half of my judgeypants. I'll admit that I've grown a bit juegemental and cynical since I've lived here. Deal with it. Then we went back to the North End and ate gelato and watched a big ass thunder and lightning storm and talked to mom and daughter from San Francisco. The gelato apparently contained no butter fat, which meant no heavy cream, or egg yolks, and this confused me. Then Justin and I parted for a few hours while I worked at my new job. He went to a cafe and drank for 4 hours, so when we met back up to go to the Asylum, he was good and drunk.

Saturday Night: Drinks at Cafe Paradiso followed by the Midnight Show followed by Patty's farewell party, as it was her last night working. She wheeled her way around the stage during the midnight show, didn't really get to play like she wanted to, but only because she was physically challenged.

Sunday "Morning": Bye bye Justin!

1 comment:

Derrick said...

Sunday morning.. bah, the suspense is killing me! WHAT DID YOU DO SUNDAY NIGHT!??!?

Oh wait... I think I know the answer to that...