Monday, August 3, 2009

Below Average Height: LIVE!


Well everyone, my blog has been picked up for season 2.314 including a live performance! ! ! "A live performance?! How on EARTH can you do a LIVE version of this blog?!?!?!"... you probably just asked. Well, you will just have to come to the Somerville Theater THIS Thursday night, August 6th, at 8PM, to find out.

I will be performing a 2 person improvised set in Awkward Compliment's weekly comedy showcase with my very dear friend, Kelly Dooley. Kelly and I performed together with Seriously Bent for three years, and now that they have filed a restraining order against me, I have to find other venues to do shows. Since Patty's group does not know me well enough to realize that I have issues, they agreed to let me perform with them!

This is their logo!

Yikes, I almost put 'there' instead of 'their'... boy I would not have heard the end of that from my editor...

Anygay, Patty and the "boys" of Awkward Compliment perform in the Somerville Theater just about every Thursday night this summer, and perhaps beyond, featuring different improv groups and stand-up comedians. Shows are always at 8PM and only cost $10! What a great bargain in these turbulent economic times... I think something's going on with oil or insurgency... I don't know I can't keep up with everything... I get nose bleeds.

Bottom line, please come see our show, we're both very excited to entertain each other and maybe even you.

Plus we're adorable...

I mean don't we just melt your heart...

1 comment:

StefHeartsYou said...

You guys really are adorable. And funny...funny and adorable.