Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fever Dream. I wanna know what you mean. Fever Dream


I'm hopefully at the end of a stomach flu, which has been miserable, BUT, with stomach flu comes fever... also miserable, BUT, with fever comes fever dreams, which are often some of my favorite and most vivid. Last night, I had a fever dream that turned out to be a slight premonition. In the dream, my grandfather and I were driving down Belair Street (remember I used to live next to my grandparents) in a red Jeep Grand Cherokee, similar to this one:


They used to drive one of those, but now they drive a car. Anygay, he parked in front of his driveway, we both got out, and suddenly it started driving backwards. It picked up speed and then the rear turned and crashed into a tree. In the dream my grandfather blamed me, and I literally started SCREAMING at him, and I used many expletives. Now, in reality, about 30 minutes ago, my mom calls me, and tells me that as my grandfather was driving home from the hospital today, the rear of his car lost control, he did a 360 and crashed into a pole!

He's ok, don't worry. BUT HOW FREAKIN' BEEZARRE IS THAT?!

I had goosebumps... R.L Stine style. Other dreams included me watching an episode of Arrested Development that Kelly had a cameo appearance in. I then went to her apartment and hugged her SO tight to congratulate her. She taught George Sr. how to smoke a bowl... in the episode... in my dream.

Let's see... oh! Same night as the jeep dream, I dreamed I was on vacation on a beach with my mom and brother, only my mom looked a lot older with hair bleached blond by the sun, but my brother and I were much younger? We waited in a huge line for take-out from a swanky restaurant, and then got on a boat and went fishing.

Oh! oh! and a sex dream about Michael Cera... I watch a lot of Arrested Development. Michael lived in the apartment building next to mine in the North End, so we would often see other, and then one day he came over and... well... Nicky horny Michael (points if you laughed at that reference)
This is Michael Cera... he actually is very cute:


I think that just about does it for my dreams...

(more points if you name the song I tried to pun in the title of this post)

ciao tutti

No comments: