Thursday, February 26, 2009

Not In My Back Yard

George Carlin is always remembered for his 7 Dirty Words routine, and while it is a brilliant routine, this master of language had many greater bits. When a comedian is arrested for a routine though, that's the one that will be talked about.

In the wee hours of the morning at Kelly's apartment, after I "cock-blocked her" Nick Wilson and I had a stand-up bit battle. He did George Carlin bits and I did EDDiE iZZARD bits. Then the police came, but instead of finding a raging party with drugs and naked people, they just found a metrosexual and a homosexual imitating a dead comedian and a transvestite comedian.

Here is an example of George's ability to hold the mirror up to society with eloquent precision.







Ok so George Carlin deserves 2 clips. This is a great example of his mastery of the English language... mastery of... I need to brush up on grammar.

No comments: